skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
life in the lou
Saturday, August 2, 2008
more soon
sorry to keep you all waiting! I'm sure you want to see more of vivienne...I have some wonderful videos of her swimming "alone" with a swim vest for the first time!
I promise this weekend - maybe tonight
, but just real quick - this song can't help but make me feel good...
Big Smiles!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(34)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
▼
August
(4)
Vivienne's Birthday Party- mal zwei! (times two)
uncle Jim and niece Viv in pittsburgh
First Time Swimming Alone With Vest
more soon
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
Want this badge?
About Us
Flory Family
felix
No comments:
Post a Comment