How nice of you to send Vivienne a package for her birthday!
...and for helping us decide on her name that spring day in your kitchen with Bobby and Joanne 2.5 years ago.
First, I thought Brad and Angelina were naming their twin after our dog Amelie ...Can you believe it? ..and now
Vivienne took the honors. What trend-setters we are! Ha-ha. (please note sarcasm!)
During the Sex and the City movie -
Carrie Bradshaw receives her wedding gown from Vivienne Westwood (signed letter) the fashion designer responsible for bringing modern punk into the mainstream.
I plan on posting more soon, we've been busy with neighborhood get-together's.
peace.
...and for helping us decide on her name that spring day in your kitchen with Bobby and Joanne 2.5 years ago.
First, I thought Brad and Angelina were naming their twin after our dog Amelie ...Can you believe it? ..and now
Vivienne took the honors. What trend-setters we are! Ha-ha. (please note sarcasm!)
During the Sex and the City movie -
Carrie Bradshaw receives her wedding gown from Vivienne Westwood (signed letter) the fashion designer responsible for bringing modern punk into the mainstream.
I plan on posting more soon, we've been busy with neighborhood get-together's.
peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment