tough to fly out to L.A. and leave my love and baby love behind.
But the flight was beautiful and I was sooo excited to see Jim and Alex! and of course be with Mom again out in California!
But the flight was beautiful and I was sooo excited to see Jim and Alex! and of course be with Mom again out in California!
short stop over to the "Scrubs" hospital...right across from our hotel (too good to be true). In case you don't know, I am strangely enamored by the show and look so forward to January for the new season to begin.
see...strangely enamored.
the peekers...can you spot all three of us snooping around the hospital?
awesome.
we found the "no air-banding" prop from one of my favorite episodes.
I'm telling you, it was better than the Chinese theater for me.
I even climbed this fence. NO Kidding! to be able to see the Hospital better...
omg. the cafeteria windows.
ha,
now on with the Show!
we found the "no air-banding" prop from one of my favorite episodes.
I'm telling you, it was better than the Chinese theater for me.
I even climbed this fence. NO Kidding! to be able to see the Hospital better...
omg. the cafeteria windows.
ha,
now on with the Show!
Observatory Hill with James
("Rebel without a Cause" filmed there)
The Theater.
Acting!
It was such a hilarious awesome laugh-so-loud till you cry play!
I am so thankful I made the trip.
How wonderful to see Jim and Alex act together. A fantastic cast and an electric audience!
("Rebel without a Cause" filmed there)
The Theater.
Acting!
It was such a hilarious awesome laugh-so-loud till you cry play!
I am so thankful I made the trip.
How wonderful to see Jim and Alex act together. A fantastic cast and an electric audience!
We met Jon Polito, Jim's friend!
He's been in hundreds of things: from Seinfeld, American Gangster, 5 Coen Brothers movies (including Big Lebowski), The man who wasn't there, Desperate Housewives and of course Scrubs! (ha ha)
Santa Monica
Connecting flight to San Diego. Met three interesting people during our long layover.
A gay guy from Canada in his 40s, A young girl in her 20s from L.A. who sells storage units (who strangely knew things about the porn industry), and a teenager going to Guantanamo to become an Army policeman.
We talked for four hours. It was like living a screenplay. me playing the 30 year old housewife.
quite a variety. Four professions, Four decades, Four hometowns.
One candidate we all agree on.
He's been in hundreds of things: from Seinfeld, American Gangster, 5 Coen Brothers movies (including Big Lebowski), The man who wasn't there, Desperate Housewives and of course Scrubs! (ha ha)
Santa Monica
Connecting flight to San Diego. Met three interesting people during our long layover.
A gay guy from Canada in his 40s, A young girl in her 20s from L.A. who sells storage units (who strangely knew things about the porn industry), and a teenager going to Guantanamo to become an Army policeman.
We talked for four hours. It was like living a screenplay. me playing the 30 year old housewife.
quite a variety. Four professions, Four decades, Four hometowns.
One candidate we all agree on.


















No comments:
Post a Comment